– Sweet Almond – . This is my favorite oil to use as a base. It’s light in texture and color, and has the added benefit of helping with itching, dryness, soreness, and inflammation.
– Apricot Kernel – This oil, too, can be used undiluted. It’s good for sensitive skin and dry skin.
– Avocado – This oil should be used at only 10% (90% should be another oil, such as sweet almond). This base oil is rather heavy and leaves a waxy feel on the skin.
– Avocado Pear – Again, though this oil is good for dry skin, it should be used at 10% and mixed with another base oil.
– Borage Seed – Another 10% oil that should be mixed. It’s good for premature aging, stimulation and regeneration of skin, multiple sclerosis, menopause, heart disease, and eczema.
– Cocoa Butter – This needs to be warmed, as it is solid at room temperature, but it is excellent for dry skin.
– Corn Oil – This oil can be used 100% and is good for all skin types. It’s rather heavy, but also soothing.
– Hazelnut – This oil can be used undiluted and on all skin types. It is also an astringent.
– Jojoba – This base should be diluted to 10%. It’s a wonderful help in psoriasis, acne, and inflamed skin, but can be used on all skin types. It’s also good for the hair.
– Peanut Oil – Edgar Casey sang the wonders of this oil. He recommended it for all types of ailments. Peanut oil can be used undiluted and on all skin types, but be aware that it has a very strong aroma of peanuts and can feel quite heavy on the skin.
– Safflower – This can be used undiluted and for all skin types.
– Sesame Oil – This should be diluted to 10%, but is wonderful on all skin types. It is especially useful for psoriasis, eczema, and arthritis. It also has a strong aroma, though, so smell it before trying it. – Soya Bean – Another oil that can be used undiluted and on all skin types. – Sunflower oil – Again, another oil that can be used undiluted and on all skin types.
– Wheat germ – While good for psoriasis, prematurely aging skin, and eczema, as well as all skin types, it should be used at 10%.
You will always get a consultation about what types of oils are better for you, if you are not decided why not check my main webpage on gay masseur london . com for more pictures and information about my services in london uk.